- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years or more in an IT Software Development Environment
- 4+ years of experience building J2EE/JSP based web applications
- Experience with or exposure to Spring, Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in writing SQL and working with relational database structures
- Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
- Experience working in Java web applications in Linux and/or Windows environments
- Experience in WebSphere or Resin or JBoss (WildFly)
- Understanding of HTML5
- Experience working in a Java IDE like Eclipse
- Exposure to a continuous integration tool.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."