Serve as a SAS Programmer on a key contract, tasked with the design, deployment, and documentation of the agency's SAS 9.4 Enterprise Business Intelligence platform, extensive project management, technical writing, and tier 2 SAS support. SAS users throughout government agency primarily consist of statisticians, economists, and analysts; creating their own statistical models and reports in SAS. The user base is approximately 600+ users and growing.
Provide expert knowledge of SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Studio, VIYA, VA, and other SAS EBI tools to guide less experienced users through the software functionality and assisting them in creating models and reports.
· Assist the agency’s SAS development team(s) with SAS programming solutions.
· Assist users with software functionality.
· As and when USCIS acquires additional modules of the SAS software, work through the O&M release process to deploy the additional system modules.
· Engineers systems, including conducting of prototype, proof of concept, or the full implementation of systems.
· Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs; and Serves as solutions provider to senior management and professional staff concerning areas of technological development and advancement
· Ensures compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and are able to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.