- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 or more years’ experience with designing, implementing, and tuning relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL), “NoSQL” databases (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB), and data marts/data warehouses.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis, database administration, and PL/SQL development and performance analysis and tuning as well as providing assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
- Provide leadership in the areas real-time reporting architecture and design.
- Communicate at a business function level with technology personnel in both verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis, particularly repository and data modeling; as well as providing technical direction,
- Assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
- Strong technical background of database architecture and data governance.
- Strong presentation, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle and ability to communicate requirements to clients and developers
- Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and capable of obtaining a Government Agency Suitability clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."