- 5 or more years’ Agile experience and at least 1 year of Agile training/coaching experience
- Five (5) or more years of hands-on expertise as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Experience supporting multiple scrum teams in an environment with 25+ developers
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and tools, Test Driven Development (TDD) and tools, Feature Driven Development (FDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in lean processes and lean thinking that focus on elimination of waste in processes to reduce development cycle time.
- Proven ability to facilitate root cause analysis, problem identification and resolution. Experience with all aspects of configuration management planning including configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, configuration audits, configuration documentation
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), or equivalent Agile Coach certification
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations.
- Active team player and works collaboratively with and through others.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) (Desired)
- Experience with the following Agile/DevOps tools are very desirable: Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet); ALM tools (JIRA, Rally); Testing (HP Quality Center; Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Teamcity); and Static Code Analyzer (Sonar, Fortify, Coverity).
- Experience working in the TSA or DHS environment
- Experience leading the transformation to Agile
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."