- 7 or more years’ Agile experience and at least 3 years of Agile training/coaching experience
- Five (5) or more years of hands-on expertise as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Experience supporting multiple scrum teams in an environment with 25+ developers
- Experience with modern development practices such as Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Feature Driven Development (FDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery and tools to support them.
- Experience in lean processes and lean thinking.
- Proven ability to facilitate root cause analysis, problem identification and resolution.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), ICAgile Expert Agile Coach (ICE-AC), ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), or equivalent Agile Coach certification
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations.
- Active team player and works collaboratively with and through others.
- Experience with Agile/DevOps tools are very desirable: Configuration Management, ALM tools; Testing; Continuous Integration; and Static Code Analyzer.
- Experience working in the federal environment
- Experience facilitating a federal agency transformation to Agile
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."