- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of Agile experience with 7+ years of experience as a Tech Lead or Technical Agile Coach.
- Required Certification(s): ICAgile Expert Agile Coach, Certified Enterprise Coach, or equivalent
- Experience supporting 5 or more Scrum Teams
- Experience with modern development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, LESS, Scrum at Scale, XP and practices to support them.
- Expert facilitator for agile ceremonies and other sessions.
- Experience training, coaching, and mentoring team members.
- Experience in lean processes and design thinking.
- Proven ability to facilitate root cause analysis, problem identification and resolution.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations.
- Active team player and works collaboratively with and through others.
- Able to work with team, management, and senior executives easily and transition as appropriate.
- Experience with Agile/DevOps tools are very desirable.
- Experience working in the federal environment
- Experience facilitating a federal agency transformation to Agile
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."