- 4 - 6 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing web-based applications to support business requirements.
- 3+ years of Web development experience using ASP.net, C#, MVC version 4 or 5
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures
- MS Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience working in Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure, and maintain application.
- Experience working with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- Automate and optimize processes, using Microsoft tools and azure environment.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
Security Clearance: Must be a Permanent Resident or US Citizen and able to obtain a Government Public Trust clearance.
EEO Statement: Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."