- Associate’s degree or higher, and/or 5-15 years of experience
- Proficient in Linux/Unix
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience managing a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services including AWS services such as EC2, CloudFormation, ELB, and RDS
- Understanding of code and script (Java, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Possesses experience with Openshift Container Platform or other Kubernetes based platform.
- Provides expert level software engineering skills with programming languages such as Java, C# or C, writes and executes automated tests for custom software.
- Expert knowledge of integration with enterprise directory services such as LDAP or Active Directory.
- Understanding of web technologies and protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, REST, and SOAP.
- Experience working with security related technologies and encryption models such as SSL, TLS, IPSEC, and x509 certificates.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously, set priorities for multiple projects, and meet multiple deadlines
- Willingness to occasionally work non-traditional hours to perform system maintenance and to respond to system problems
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability Clearance.
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.