- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 7-10 years of related experience.
- 7+ years of experience building and maintaining complex software applications.
- 7+ years of experience with software development in a Microsoft .NET framework, MS SQL Server, SOA, RESTful, PHP, HTML, XHTML, ASP.NET including VB.NET and C#, SQL, C, C++, Visual Basic 6, Assembly Language.
- Experience developing web services in a continuous integration and release management framework.
- Experience with Foundation, Maven, JQuery.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally or other Agile Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
- Familiarity with Q-Flow Software (a Qnomy Product)
- Familiarity with United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- Experience creating networks using Windows Networking, Novell Netware, Linux/Unix Networking, and Samba (cross platform networking)
- Experience with WAN, SAN, NAT, FIREWALL, Webserver, and Database server
- Experience with Core Networking, routing, VoIP, Cisco IOS, DSL
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain a DHS Public Trust
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.