- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and 4-6 years of experience providing mid-level level direction in business analysis activities to bridge the gap between the end-user and the developer.
- Supports High level financial, business, and economic processes and matters related to investment decisions analysis, business case development, cost-benefit/tradeoff analyses, cost analysis, risk analysis, software cost estimation, economic analysis, budget formulation and justification.
- Able to perform mid-level IT technical services and management tasks in a range of areas, including system design, development, administration, operation and maintenance, quality of assurance of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user requirements, and implementation for data, documentations, hardware, software, security, and network systems.
- Strong writing and communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies.
- Excellent writing skills
Security Clearance: Must be a Green Card holder or US Citizen and capable of obtaining a Government Agency Public Trust.
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.